TW

Join the Monaco International Blockchain (M.I.B)! | 討論區

Guangyaw
Guangyaw May 3 '18

Join the Monaco International Blockchain (M.I.B)!

Monaco International Blockchain (M.I.B) powered by Monoeci is the first major professional event dedicated to the Blockchain Technology organized in the Principality of Monaco. M.I.B will take place on 16th & 17th May at the wonderful Monaco Grimaldi Forum.

International experts and actors within Blockchain ecosystem will give their insights/visions regarding hot topics: governance, privacy, tokenization, regulatory purpose and so forth.  

Concrete applications on specific areas such as ecology, social impact, regulations, smart city, traceability or financial markets transparency will be explained and detailed.

The attendees will be entertained by conferences, keynote, exhibition area, cocktail dinner, business meeting and so on. The forum will also be an opportunity for start-ups launching their ICOs, Financial companies, public bodies, VCs and experts for making fruitful deals and networking improvement. It will be the opportunity to meet as well as famous companies than promising start-ups: Monoeci, Crypto4All, Credits…   

All the ingredients have been combined to make this event a real success and a great showcase for Blockchain technology.

Book your ticket on the official website:  https://monaco-international-blockchain.io/

Share: